Honolulu Daily Photos

A photographic journal of images from O'ahu by Dana, Jamie and Kala! =)

      To get latest updates, subscribe here by entering your Email:

Pictures are all taken during the course of my activities such as paddling, surfing, hiking, mountain biking, snorkeling, kayaking, stand-up paddling, rock climbing, archery, skeet shooting, and soon diving - due to my schedule, some postings are done in advanced and posted automatically by blogger on the dates specified. If you have any suggestions, comments, etc for photos you would like me to take, do not hesitate to let me know - enjoy and thanks for stoppin by - Live, Love, Laugh and share the ALOHA!

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Velvet Sunset

IMG_0170800
I hope you all don't mind that I have posted another sunset photo. This was another photo of the sunset during vog Saturday with the haze in the horizon as the orangish sun is setting above the blue Pacific Ocean. My friend and I had returned from a hike and relaxed at the beach on this beautiful evening. Shortly after this photo was taken, the sun disappeared into the vog and so you could not see the complete ending of the setting sun..

4 Comments:

Blogger Dina said...

oh Kala, that is a beautiful shot!! even the vog is not too pretty!!

Thursday, May 1, 2008 at 6:13:00 PM HST  
Blogger aisha said...

velvet alright

Friday, May 2, 2008 at 3:32:00 PM HST  
Blogger Jazzy said...

very unusual and beautiful.
have a lovely weekend!

Saturday, May 3, 2008 at 9:20:00 AM HST  
Blogger redrain said...

hi, my name is ina.
i'd like to use some of your photos for a private purpose.
it'll be part of a present for my best friend. is it ok, if i use them?

regards

Sunday, May 4, 2008 at 2:53:00 AM HST  

Post a Comment

<< Home