Honolulu Daily Photos

A photographic journal of images from O'ahu by Dana, Jamie and Kala! =)

      To get latest updates, subscribe here by entering your Email:

Pictures are all taken during the course of my activities such as paddling, surfing, hiking, mountain biking, snorkeling, kayaking, stand-up paddling, rock climbing, archery, skeet shooting, and soon diving - due to my schedule, some postings are done in advanced and posted automatically by blogger on the dates specified. If you have any suggestions, comments, etc for photos you would like me to take, do not hesitate to let me know - enjoy and thanks for stoppin by - Live, Love, Laugh and share the ALOHA!

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Surf Hawaii

IMG_0299800An advanced apology since I took this photo back in late February and never got to post it - I don't have anything special for today, so here is a photo I took a couple of months back. South swells hit the islands last week but did not get to capture those awesome waves so heres one from the North Swells.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your photography choices are always amazing. I must applaud your work. Nice. I don't know why my email didn't work except the profile email does work at alincoln dot gmail dot com.

Abraham Lincoln
Brookville Daily Photo

Tuesday, June 17, 2008 at 11:17:00 PM HST  
Blogger stinkypaw said...

That's one nice shot!

We just watched "Surf's Up" and this shot could have been in there, except for the fact that the surfers were pinguins! ;-)

Thursday, June 19, 2008 at 7:00:00 PM HST  
Blogger GMG said...

Hi Kala! Sorry for having taken so long to get back here again. Another hectic week…
This is a gorgeous picture, but the other two are also stunning! Excellent job!
Blogtrotter is still in Santiago de Compostela, now inside the Cathedral, and waiting for you... Hope you enjoy, and have a nice weekend!

Friday, June 20, 2008 at 5:53:00 AM HST  
Blogger angela said...

That's an amazing photo, so real I can almost hear those waves...

Wednesday, June 25, 2008 at 11:44:00 PM HST  
Blogger Tammy said...

Wow, I've never seen anything like it!

Sunday, July 6, 2008 at 5:06:00 AM HST  
Blogger J.C. said...

This is a photo that makes us human feel small and the Higher Being up there is Almighty!!

Great shot!!

It's my 1st visit to your blog. You can bet there would be many more visits!

Sunday, July 13, 2008 at 8:24:00 PM HST  
Blogger Federkissen said...

Really amazing. It looks like the surfers are swalloed by the wave.

Friday, July 25, 2008 at 9:54:00 AM HST  

Post a Comment

<< Home