Honolulu Daily Photos

A photographic journal of images from O'ahu by Dana, Jamie and Kala! =)

      To get latest updates, subscribe here by entering your Email:

Pictures are all taken during the course of my activities such as paddling, surfing, hiking, mountain biking, snorkeling, kayaking, stand-up paddling, rock climbing, archery, skeet shooting, and soon diving - due to my schedule, some postings are done in advanced and posted automatically by blogger on the dates specified. If you have any suggestions, comments, etc for photos you would like me to take, do not hesitate to let me know - enjoy and thanks for stoppin by - Live, Love, Laugh and share the ALOHA!

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

{ A } - Anna Bananas

Anna BananasHonolulu DP Alphabet Soup!

I thought this might be a fun way to get ideas for what to photograph, so in the next month, I'm going to be posting a picture that is unique to Honolulu - one for each letter of the alphabet.

If any of you have suggestions for an upcoming letter or would also like to participate in the alphabet soup from your blog, let me know, and I will link you on here =)

This photo was taken at Anna Bananas, a local club near the University of Hawai'i.

Other "A" places worth mentioning: Arizona Memorial, Aloha Tower

6 Comments:

Blogger Felicia said...

Surrounded by beautiful women again! Oh, just add another challenge to Daily Photo - good luck with the alphabet photos!

Tuesday, September 11, 2007 at 11:37:00 AM HST  
Blogger Dina said...

Kala, I've been there once....had a great time, but once was enough!!

I love your CLEVER IDEA for the alphabet!!!!

If I can think of anything that I can contribute...I'll throw ya a suggestion!

Tuesday, September 11, 2007 at 8:17:00 PM HST  
Blogger Radman said...

i like the male/female ratio ;-)

Wednesday, September 12, 2007 at 2:09:00 AM HST  
Blogger duopastorale said...

My goodness. That would be a challenge. Not sure I could manage it. Great idea though!

Wednesday, September 12, 2007 at 10:53:00 AM HST  
Blogger Chandlermom said...

Good idea, a little too adventurous for me to take on, but I look forward to seeing what you do with the alphabet blog!

Wednesday, September 12, 2007 at 2:12:00 PM HST  
Blogger Kate said...

Yea, the ratio is a bit lopsided. How come young people have all the fun?!

Wednesday, September 12, 2007 at 5:54:00 PM HST  

Post a Comment

<< Home