Honolulu Daily Photos

A photographic journal of images from O'ahu by Dana, Jamie and Kala! =)

      To get latest updates, subscribe here by entering your Email:

Pictures are all taken during the course of my activities such as paddling, surfing, hiking, mountain biking, snorkeling, kayaking, stand-up paddling, rock climbing, archery, skeet shooting, and soon diving - due to my schedule, some postings are done in advanced and posted automatically by blogger on the dates specified. If you have any suggestions, comments, etc for photos you would like me to take, do not hesitate to let me know - enjoy and thanks for stoppin by - Live, Love, Laugh and share the ALOHA!

Friday, September 07, 2007

Monday

MondayT.G.I.F. - this is a picture from Monday. I've been catching up with work stuff so this photo is late to post but here we were relaxing at Waimanalo. It was one of those days I wished lasted forever!

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I really believe you !
I am very happy for both of you, that you can spend days like this even now and then.
Happy weekend too!

Friday, September 7, 2007 at 2:15:00 AM HST  
Blogger Dina said...

I've always LOVED Waimanalo!!! It's usually windy around there, but man it is soo cool!

Friday, September 7, 2007 at 8:46:00 AM HST  
Blogger Lynette said...

Who wouldn't wish this could last forever? Fantastic photo which makes me happy to feel jealous of y'all.

Friday, September 7, 2007 at 6:05:00 PM HST  
Blogger Radman said...

lovely. thats exactly what i would be doing...

Sunday, September 9, 2007 at 6:55:00 AM HST  
Blogger photowannabe said...

Boy, once I sat there I wouldn't want to move either. What color. Its just not fair to live in such a fantasy spot.

Monday, September 10, 2007 at 8:09:00 AM HST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's one of these pics which make you wish you had that life! :)

Monday, September 10, 2007 at 10:03:00 PM HST  
Blogger Felicia said...

Looks like bliss - I'm so jealous!

Tuesday, September 11, 2007 at 11:34:00 AM HST  
Blogger Kate said...

Forever? I'd be happy for just one day!!

Wednesday, September 12, 2007 at 5:55:00 PM HST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for letting me live vicariously through your photos, they sustain this mainlander until I can get back to Oahu every year.

Friday, September 14, 2007 at 7:05:00 PM HST  
Blogger Deb said...

what a great life!
sigh....

Saturday, September 22, 2007 at 4:54:00 PM HST  
Blogger poody said...

I love this beach I used to call it Sharon's beach because a good friend of mine,Sharon lived up the street.In fact, when I need to go to my happy place this is where I go! I love it so much!

Friday, October 26, 2007 at 12:01:00 PM HST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely idyllic! Thanks for sharing these lovely scenic photographs of Honolulu - they're stunning and I wouldn't half mind being there myself ;-)

Saturday, December 1, 2007 at 11:38:00 AM HST  
Blogger keao said...

Great photos...what kind of camera do you use?

Saturday, December 1, 2007 at 10:06:00 PM HST  

Post a Comment

<< Home