Honolulu Daily Photos

A photographic journal of images from O'ahu by Dana, Jamie and Kala! =)

      To get latest updates, subscribe here by entering your Email:

Pictures are all taken during the course of my activities such as paddling, surfing, hiking, mountain biking, snorkeling, kayaking, stand-up paddling, rock climbing, archery, skeet shooting, and soon diving - due to my schedule, some postings are done in advanced and posted automatically by blogger on the dates specified. If you have any suggestions, comments, etc for photos you would like me to take, do not hesitate to let me know - enjoy and thanks for stoppin by - Live, Love, Laugh and share the ALOHA!

Saturday, August 04, 2007

Another Pot of Gold

Another RGBIV
This photo was taken on Saturday Morning at around 9 AM outside of Hawai'i Kai.

9 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

For me, rainbows represent a promise. They're beautiful and you cauth this one so subtlely.

Sunday, August 5, 2007 at 11:16:00 PM HST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is another interesting photo of your fair square mile of the pacific. LOL I love these islands and wish they were close to home so I could just step across the puddle and visit for a while and watch you climb all over the place with your friends.

I did a thing about another island and how I got involved in that.

Abraham Lincoln
Brookville Daily Photo

Sunday, August 5, 2007 at 11:38:00 PM HST  
Blogger Jilly said...

Just fabulous. For some reason, we don't see many rainbows here - there must be some scientific reason I'm sure. So good to see one - good capture.

Sunday, August 5, 2007 at 11:49:00 PM HST  
Blogger Jazzy said...

it's lucky to see a rainbow in my country, especially if you can pass underneath it and think of a wish, they say wish will become true, not that it ever happened to me.
have a colourful week Kala!

Monday, August 6, 2007 at 1:08:00 AM HST  
Blogger Simply Jen said...

so very beautiful!

Monday, August 6, 2007 at 8:28:00 AM HST  
Blogger Marie said...

In France too they are supposed to bring you luck :-)

Beautiful photos!

Monday, August 6, 2007 at 8:34:00 AM HST  
Blogger sonia a. mascaro said...

Wonderful, Kala!

Monday, August 6, 2007 at 12:30:00 PM HST  
Blogger Dina said...

Kala, rainbows have such a comforting touch....did you know...i saw THEE most COLORFUL, PERFECT (from beginning to end), rainbow the day Bruddah IZ Died!!!! I was on my friends Catamarans and we learned of the news,,,10 minutes later IT WAS BEAUTIFUL!!! So PERFECT that he sang "somewhere, over the Rainbow". I'll never forget the magic of it all..

Monday, August 6, 2007 at 1:17:00 PM HST  
Blogger photowannabe said...

Obviously Hawaii is the only pot of gold. Beautiful shots.

Tuesday, August 7, 2007 at 1:59:00 PM HST  

Post a Comment

<< Home