Honolulu Daily Photos

A photographic journal of images from O'ahu by Dana, Jamie and Kala! =)

      To get latest updates, subscribe here by entering your Email:

Pictures are all taken during the course of my activities such as paddling, surfing, hiking, mountain biking, snorkeling, kayaking, stand-up paddling, rock climbing, archery, skeet shooting, and soon diving - due to my schedule, some postings are done in advanced and posted automatically by blogger on the dates specified. If you have any suggestions, comments, etc for photos you would like me to take, do not hesitate to let me know - enjoy and thanks for stoppin by - Live, Love, Laugh and share the ALOHA!

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Skyward

Looking through the leaves toward heaven ... skyward ... to the great beyond. Maybe sung best by Judy Garland in the Wizard of Oz ... a place "where blue birds fly" ... "some where over the rainbow" ...

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I love this. Very nice composition! Those are palm leaves right?

Sunday, August 27, 2006 at 1:42:00 AM HST  
Blogger ~tanty~ said...

What an unusual shot but I like it!

Sunday, August 27, 2006 at 3:16:00 AM HST  
Blogger Jazzy said...

Very nice thoughts to go with a nice photo =)

Like it!

Sunday, August 27, 2006 at 6:55:00 AM HST  
Blogger Ame said...

Oooooooooooooo...really strange Dana...kewl shot by the way...but I noticed if I stare at the right side of the frond edge it almost looks 3D, and also looks like it curls towards me!

Anyone else see that or did I just spend too much time in the sun today!

And shhhhhhhhhhhhh, don't tell anyone, but I actually fell asleep for a few minutes and dreamt I was laying out by the HOTEL pool back at the Marriott in Waikiki, LOL!

Hey, I can look at your shot here, imprint it on my brain so when I DO wake up next time I'll still think I'm waking up under palm trees in Hawaii!

Ok, just humor me, I'm pathetic I know!

(=

Sunday, August 27, 2006 at 2:21:00 PM HST  
Blogger Ineke said...

Something totally different. Like it very much!

Sunday, August 27, 2006 at 9:38:00 PM HST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah... one of my fav' movies! "We're off to see the wizard!" ;) Very nice pic!

Monday, August 28, 2006 at 4:19:00 AM HST  
Blogger Aloha Pineapple said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture!

Wednesday, August 30, 2006 at 3:11:00 PM HST  

Post a Comment

<< Home