Honolulu Daily Photos

A photographic journal of images from O'ahu by Dana, Jamie and Kala! =)

      To get latest updates, subscribe here by entering your Email:

Pictures are all taken during the course of my activities such as paddling, surfing, hiking, mountain biking, snorkeling, kayaking, stand-up paddling, rock climbing, archery, skeet shooting, and soon diving - due to my schedule, some postings are done in advanced and posted automatically by blogger on the dates specified. If you have any suggestions, comments, etc for photos you would like me to take, do not hesitate to let me know - enjoy and thanks for stoppin by - Live, Love, Laugh and share the ALOHA!

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Beaches and Caves


We had a power outage in my neighborhood lastnight so I did not get to post - so here I am posting very late =(

These two photos were taken during the canoe race yesterday - Sunday - outside of Waimanalo and South East side of the island respectively.

Let me know if any of you have a photo request =)
No promises but will try =)
Have a nice week.
Off to my busy schedule.

10 Comments:

Blogger Wendi said...

Kala-
Great photos! Landscape photography is one of my favs. What kind of lens do you use? As for requests... maybe some pictures of the canoes in the race? by the way thanks for all your kind comments on las vegas daily photo, you are great!
Wendi

Monday, August 28, 2006 at 4:43:00 PM HST  
Blogger Ame said...

Dana, I'll see your beautiful and raise ya an "ooooooooooo-would-LOVE-to-canoe-over-to-those-caves-and-explore!" Guess you were on that boat after all, huh Nic?! (=

Monday, August 28, 2006 at 7:23:00 PM HST  
Blogger ~tanty~ said...

Wonderful!

Monday, August 28, 2006 at 8:08:00 PM HST  
Blogger Unknown said...

okay kala... i run out of words and im going to repeat the same word again...

WOW!

Monday, August 28, 2006 at 8:11:00 PM HST  
Blogger Sari said...

Hmmm, could you dare to grawl in to a cave and... hmmm.. there must be too dark to take some photos.

Monday, August 28, 2006 at 10:59:00 PM HST  
Blogger Jazzy said...

Nice shots. Are these beaches ever used, probably not popular with tourists?

J

Monday, August 28, 2006 at 11:36:00 PM HST  
Blogger Kala said...

Christy and Wendi: I don't have a SLR camera, so the lens I used is the Canon S3 IS basic lens that comes with the camera - and I got tons of canoe pics so I will have no problems fulfilling that request =)

Ame: yup - I was in a boat =)

Jazzy: The beaches are so long, and Sandy and far away from Waikiki that only the tourists who have a car or catch the bus will end up at these beaches =)

Thanks again for visiting - I'm at work at the moment and will be going home soon - its 11:30 PM!

Monday, August 28, 2006 at 11:45:00 PM HST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Mystery! are there any pirates around? ;)

Celine.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006 at 1:06:00 AM HST  
Blogger Kate said...

My requests: Any fotos of Moloki'i (forgot how to spell it--forgive me!), and any of slack key guitar musicians?

Tuesday, August 29, 2006 at 4:33:00 AM HST  
Blogger aisha said...

Wow - these photos are inspiring. I am so excited about my trip to Honolulu in November and I look forward to seeing your pictures everyday.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006 at 2:58:00 AM HST  

Post a Comment

<< Home