Honolulu Daily Photos

A photographic journal of images from O'ahu by Dana, Jamie and Kala! =)

      To get latest updates, subscribe here by entering your Email:

Pictures are all taken during the course of my activities such as paddling, surfing, hiking, mountain biking, snorkeling, kayaking, stand-up paddling, rock climbing, archery, skeet shooting, and soon diving - due to my schedule, some postings are done in advanced and posted automatically by blogger on the dates specified. If you have any suggestions, comments, etc for photos you would like me to take, do not hesitate to let me know - enjoy and thanks for stoppin by - Live, Love, Laugh and share the ALOHA!

Monday, June 05, 2006

Navetek and Matson

This photo was taken this evening at ~6:30 PM from my house. The white water craft on the left is the Navetek cruise ship on its sunset dinner cruise and in the horizon is a Matson barge, possibly heading to the western islands to deliver the goods. There are a bunch of dinner cruises with Star of Honolulu and the Navetek being two of the more popular ones. I've been on the Star but not the Navetek. My friend got motion sickness on the Star so if you're one of those prone to motion sickness but still desire to be on the water, perhaps a canoe is the best way to go!

7 Comments:

Blogger Jazzy said...

What a view.
Regards
Jazzy Tuzla

http://tuzladailyphoto.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, June 6, 2006 at 12:35:00 AM HST  
Blogger Carrie Nichols said...

Once again your pictures are awesome!! Definitely have to visit Hawaii again.

Tuesday, June 6, 2006 at 1:10:00 PM HST  
Blogger Kris said...

the view is to die for !!!

Tuesday, June 6, 2006 at 11:07:00 PM HST  
Blogger Unknown said...

What a gorgeous view! Wish I was there. Sigh.

Thursday, June 8, 2006 at 2:57:00 AM HST  
Blogger Aloha Pineapple said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Sunday, June 18, 2006 at 4:45:00 AM HST  
Blogger Aloha Pineapple said...

Oops sorry I accidentally deleted my above post!!!!

I came across your blog through Paris Daily Photo. I've only been to Hawaii twice and LOVE it there, so it's nice to look through your photos. Hawaii is one of the most beautiful places I've visited. I actually went on the Navatek dinner cruise with my family - we had a bunch of sumo wrestlers with us (they were 80% of the diners) so it was interesting to say the least!

Thanks for sharing your photos with us!

Sunday, June 18, 2006 at 4:47:00 AM HST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your blog, have been to Honolulu 3 times and can't wait to get back-but I can smell the air and feel the breeze when I look at your pictures. Oh yes, I have been on both cruises, Navatek is smoother but the buffet is not as good as the Star, but nearly 50 people got sick on the Star as it is definitely a roller coaster. But the Whales from Navatek were awesome. Like your blog.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006 at 7:39:00 AM HST  

Post a Comment

<< Home