Honolulu Daily Photos

A photographic journal of images from O'ahu by Dana, Jamie and Kala! =)

      To get latest updates, subscribe here by entering your Email:

Pictures are all taken during the course of my activities such as paddling, surfing, hiking, mountain biking, snorkeling, kayaking, stand-up paddling, rock climbing, archery, skeet shooting, and soon diving - due to my schedule, some postings are done in advanced and posted automatically by blogger on the dates specified. If you have any suggestions, comments, etc for photos you would like me to take, do not hesitate to let me know - enjoy and thanks for stoppin by - Live, Love, Laugh and share the ALOHA!

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Longboarder


When the waves get small on the north shore people either go diving or pull out their longboards (like this fellow). This photo was taken near the famous Pipeline Beach.

Just seeing this pictures makes me want to jump in the water and paddle around.

I hope you folks will enjoy it too.

16 Comments:

Blogger Kala said...

heyyyyyyyyyyyyy that is such a nice photo!!! i wish I was at the beach today it was sooooo nice - I ended up having to stay at work late booooo

I'm going this weekend and tomorrow WOOOT

Thursday, June 29, 2006 at 10:18:00 PM HST  
Blogger Bob said...

It looks very inviting

Friday, June 30, 2006 at 12:43:00 AM HST  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love ocean, too bad I can't swim :( Nice shot!

Friday, June 30, 2006 at 2:26:00 AM HST  
Blogger Deetsa said...

*jumps into the water and paddles about, saying 'ahhhhhh'*

Friday, June 30, 2006 at 2:28:00 AM HST  
Blogger Kate said...

Oh, to be young and beautiful again--to say nothing about agile!

Friday, June 30, 2006 at 3:23:00 AM HST  
Blogger Mark said...

Just look at that water!!!

Friday, June 30, 2006 at 3:48:00 AM HST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes!!! Mark's so right!!! ;-)

Friday, June 30, 2006 at 4:45:00 AM HST  
Blogger E.I. said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Friday, June 30, 2006 at 7:31:00 AM HST  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love the colors!

Friday, June 30, 2006 at 10:24:00 AM HST  
Blogger Chris said...

Wonderful water color. How pleasant it is to live by the sea !

Friday, June 30, 2006 at 10:43:00 AM HST  
Blogger Natalie said...

Man, I am so ignorant about surfing.

Friday, June 30, 2006 at 1:26:00 PM HST  
Blogger Sarah said...

Beautiful! Danafaye, did you used to live in San Antonio? Or just a visitor? Anything you'd like to see a photo of...just leave a comment!

Friday, June 30, 2006 at 1:46:00 PM HST  
Blogger midnitebara said...

I would jump into that water too. Very beautiful!

Friday, June 30, 2006 at 1:53:00 PM HST  
Blogger Edwin Sumun said...

I'm jumping! I'm jumping! The water is soooo blue it makes me want to be a dolphin and swim forever. Great shot Dana!

Friday, June 30, 2006 at 5:45:00 PM HST  
Blogger Felicia said...

Hey Dana, what are "small" waves on the North Shore? I thought they got pretty big there, so small would be 20 feet or ? Too scary for me!

Friday, June 30, 2006 at 9:50:00 PM HST  
Blogger Unknown said...

This is really a great shot Danafaye! The water is beautiful and I like the way you captured the surfer.

Wednesday, July 5, 2006 at 12:52:00 PM HST  

Post a Comment

<< Home