Honolulu Daily Photos

A photographic journal of images from O'ahu by Dana, Jamie and Kala! =)

      To get latest updates, subscribe here by entering your Email:

Pictures are all taken during the course of my activities such as paddling, surfing, hiking, mountain biking, snorkeling, kayaking, stand-up paddling, rock climbing, archery, skeet shooting, and soon diving - due to my schedule, some postings are done in advanced and posted automatically by blogger on the dates specified. If you have any suggestions, comments, etc for photos you would like me to take, do not hesitate to let me know - enjoy and thanks for stoppin by - Live, Love, Laugh and share the ALOHA!

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Diamond Head (Kaimana Hila)

I took this photograph a couple of days ago at 2:30 PM on my bike ride back home. This is the same area that I took the surf photo.

My friend Dana has joined me as a team member on this photo blog so from time to time, you'll see some of her magnificent photos as well!

I've been really busy finishing up a project, and hope to get back into this more once my 13+ hour work days end!

Checkout Games and Prizes blog for the winner of 0 to 1000 guessing number game.

10 Comments:

Blogger Bob said...

Lovely

Friday, June 23, 2006 at 5:46:00 AM HST  
Blogger Carrie Nichols said...

another gorgeous picture!

Friday, June 23, 2006 at 7:10:00 AM HST  
Blogger Edwin Sumun said...

i had such a long day and this shot of yours has made my mind settle. absolutely beautiful kala!

Friday, June 23, 2006 at 8:20:00 AM HST  
Blogger midnitebara said...

ohhh! The blue sky, the blue waters...perfect!

Friday, June 23, 2006 at 2:24:00 PM HST  
Blogger Felicia said...

AWESOME! Welcome Dana! I'm so glad Kala tricked someone, I mean got someone to share in the fun!

Friday, June 23, 2006 at 2:57:00 PM HST  
Blogger Merili said...

Breathtaking sight.

Saturday, June 24, 2006 at 12:12:00 AM HST  
Blogger Liz said...

I would like yto pass there everyday going home...instead of see just building...grrr...I am green with envy :-)

Saturday, June 24, 2006 at 12:40:00 AM HST  
Blogger Steve Cuddihy said...

very nice photo

Saturday, June 24, 2006 at 11:30:00 AM HST  
Blogger Chris said...

Beautiful landscape. "Your" sea has wonderful colors and seems full of life.

Sunday, June 25, 2006 at 10:16:00 AM HST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this photo too. Very sharp. Beautiful.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006 at 5:25:00 AM HST  

Post a Comment

<< Home