Honolulu Daily Photos

A photographic journal of images from O'ahu by Dana, Jamie and Kala! =)

      To get latest updates, subscribe here by entering your Email:

Pictures are all taken during the course of my activities such as paddling, surfing, hiking, mountain biking, snorkeling, kayaking, stand-up paddling, rock climbing, archery, skeet shooting, and soon diving - due to my schedule, some postings are done in advanced and posted automatically by blogger on the dates specified. If you have any suggestions, comments, etc for photos you would like me to take, do not hesitate to let me know - enjoy and thanks for stoppin by - Live, Love, Laugh and share the ALOHA!

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Art and Life

Banff - Lake Louis
Art imitates life. This picture gives you an idea of what I've been up to lately and why I have not been able to post - I don't have any pictures to show =( so I pulled one from my old photos I took while in Canada. This was last August in Banff - Lake Louise!

Below is the amazingly sick surf shot by some newspaper guy on Sunday's great surf at Pipeline, North Shore!!!

17 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

very good one! you're right! and cosy place! ;-)

Wednesday, December 13, 2006 at 12:36:00 AM HST  
Blogger Kate said...

What a beautiful serene place!

Wednesday, December 13, 2006 at 1:09:00 AM HST  
Blogger tr3nta said...

The new Madrid daily photo has now started…
Come, and tell me u think…
Thank u all for the ‘unbelivable’ dailyphotoblog network…

Wednesday, December 13, 2006 at 3:45:00 AM HST  
Blogger E.I. said...

very nice picture, and window, and view! one of my favourites

Wednesday, December 13, 2006 at 4:12:00 AM HST  
Blogger stinkypaw said...

Great shot indeed.
BTW, it is Lake Louise, not Louis... that little "e" makes all the difference!

Trust me I know, my name also needs that extra "e" at the end.
That is what makes it female versus without the e. The joy of French! ;-)

Wednesday, December 13, 2006 at 6:01:00 AM HST  
Blogger Carol E. said...

Gorgeous!! Can I live there, please?

Wednesday, December 13, 2006 at 12:28:00 PM HST  
Blogger Ame said...

NIC! SHAME SHAME! Leaving your DP family to sit with some cute girl, sipping wine and staring out the window at Lake Louise? NOOOOOOOOOW you TELL us! ~hehehehehehe~ Sure missed having you to tease! Lucky you...haven't been there YET! ;-) Nice pic btw!

Wednesday, December 13, 2006 at 5:51:00 PM HST  
Blogger Zannnie said...

ohhh..Great shot, Kala!:)

Wednesday, December 13, 2006 at 8:57:00 PM HST  
Blogger E.I. said...

it seems like catching up with life after fiji takes time...!

Thursday, December 14, 2006 at 6:04:00 AM HST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super shot, and I wish I were there right now.

Couldn't view the sick surf shot (I couldn't resist trying); nothing loaded.

Thursday, December 14, 2006 at 7:59:00 AM HST  
Blogger Jing said...

beautiful view!!
:))
and it reminds me a chinese poem!

jing

Thursday, December 14, 2006 at 7:55:00 PM HST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

with this photo, you transported me to Lake louise..wow!

Thursday, December 14, 2006 at 10:42:00 PM HST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Clever clever clever. This shot captures so many levels! Well done!

Friday, December 15, 2006 at 2:47:00 AM HST  
Blogger Ame said...

OK Nic...come on OUT! Where are you hiding...and where's your latest capture! We're getting impaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatient! (tap-tap-tapping our feet!) LOL! ;-)

Sunday, December 17, 2006 at 1:01:00 PM HST  
Blogger Ann said...

Oh! Your picture is briliant!!! Perfect!!!!

Sunday, December 17, 2006 at 8:27:00 PM HST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the picture taken in Lake Louise (Canada) :-)

Monday, December 18, 2006 at 10:46:00 PM HST  
Blogger Merili said...

Looks like my everday view... snowy mountains, cold weather, lovely sceenery, lots of green :)
Nice to have you back :)

Tuesday, December 19, 2006 at 6:04:00 AM HST  

Post a Comment

<< Home