Honolulu Daily Photos

A photographic journal of images from O'ahu by Dana, Jamie and Kala! =)

      To get latest updates, subscribe here by entering your Email:

Pictures are all taken during the course of my activities such as paddling, surfing, hiking, mountain biking, snorkeling, kayaking, stand-up paddling, rock climbing, archery, skeet shooting, and soon diving - due to my schedule, some postings are done in advanced and posted automatically by blogger on the dates specified. If you have any suggestions, comments, etc for photos you would like me to take, do not hesitate to let me know - enjoy and thanks for stoppin by - Live, Love, Laugh and share the ALOHA!

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Steffi's Silhouette

Steffi's sillouette 2For a lack of a better title, I decided to just call this "Steffi's Silhouette." We were browsing around Popo'i'a Island when I looked up, saw the outline of her standing atop the rocks and decided to take the photo. This photo was taken this past saturday's afternoon.

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does it ever snow in Hawaii?

We got some to give away.

Very nice photographs.

Thursday, January 24, 2008 at 1:41:00 AM HST  
Blogger Steve Buser said...

Interesting angle -- Brings the clouds into the picture, big time

--steve buser
New Orleans Daily Photo

Thursday, January 24, 2008 at 2:26:00 AM HST  
Blogger Ineke said...

very nice kala, very nice!
come on over to rotterdamdailyphoto to pick up your award!

Thursday, January 24, 2008 at 3:20:00 AM HST  
Blogger Fénix - Bostonscapes said...

That's a beautiful photo. Interesting and nicely composed.

Thursday, January 24, 2008 at 8:29:00 AM HST  
Blogger Dina said...

nice shot, great name too :)

Thursday, January 24, 2008 at 7:33:00 PM HST  
Blogger Jazzy said...

great eye Kala!
lovely framed Steffi.
hope you're having great weekend.

Saturday, January 26, 2008 at 6:05:00 AM HST  
Blogger K M F said...

beautifull photo

Saturday, January 26, 2008 at 6:45:00 AM HST  
Blogger Felicia said...

HI KALA! I'm glad that you are posting again and thanks for stopping by SD. I don't have lots of time to visit everyone so it would have taken me a long time to realize that you were back! :-P Great seeing Honolulu and your blond babes again. Mmm, did Steffi have anything to do with your hiatus?

Saturday, January 26, 2008 at 9:18:00 AM HST  
Blogger Fénix - Bostonscapes said...

Hi Kala!

Thanks for the compliments you left on my blog. However, keep in mind that the dishes I've been posting on my blog this week were made by me (e.i., homemade and from scratch). I often do a theme-dinner week and this week the theme is Asian favorites - cooking is my other hobby :).

You may be able to find a couple of decent Thai restaurants in Boston, but this city is not known for amazing food, unfortunately. I'm lucky I like to cook! ;)

Cheers!

Saturday, January 26, 2008 at 11:22:00 AM HST  
Blogger GMG said...

You took three months off from blogosphere, but your return is in style! Great posts, beautiful pictures, Stunning! I'm fascinated!
Keep posting and have a great weekend!

Saturday, January 26, 2008 at 2:31:00 PM HST  
Blogger Kate said...

Hope your weekend was as glorious as your photo. Lovely silhouette with beautiful sky.

Sunday, January 27, 2008 at 6:23:00 PM HST  
Blogger ~tanty~ said...

Simply beautiful!

Wednesday, January 30, 2008 at 8:27:00 PM HST  

Post a Comment

<< Home